YOU SHOULD NEVER FEEL FAMISHED
Especially in school, snacks are essential so that you never feel starving. When you go too long without eating, you're more likely to binge eat when you finally have access to food (which isn't healthy!). So, it's always a good idea to throw some snacks in your bag that you can nibble on while walking to class.
Nuts are a great source of protein and fibre, and they keep you full for a while. I especially love this recipe becuase it combines sweet and salty, to satisfy every craving.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup almonds (salted or unsalted)
- 3/4 cup roasted cashews
- 3/4 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
A LIST OF ADDITIONAL STORE-BOUGHT SNACKS THAT I SWEAR BY:
- I always bring a traditionnal fruit salad in a mason jar; filled with sliced pineapple, grapes and strawberries.
- Granola bars are easy to eat in a rush.
- Low-calorie popcorn, like Skinny Pop, is a nice salty snack when the craving hits.